I'm Anton, a product designer, with a vast experience designing for various clients, B2B and SaaS projects. My passion for design started when I created websites and materials for a local soccer (football) fan club as a kid. Since then, I have been designing professionally for about 15 years now.
I strongly believe in collaboration and teamwork. I always intend to involve all stakeholders in the discovery phase through workshops and brainstorming sessions. I seek to be present throughout the end-to-end lifespan the product, and be a good friend to developers and PMs alike.
Aside from design, I am a fan of Arsenal FC, and I have been since I was little. Originally from Bulgaria, I’m currently based in Madrid, Spain, where I build LEGO sets, and travel and explore new places in my spare time.
Product Design Lead
2020 — 2023
Sureify’s mission is to modernize the life insurance industry by helping carriers acquire, service and engage their customers through any distribution channel with one digital, low-code enterprise platform.
- Design lead on one of the company's core products, working on both its configuration panel (B2B), as well as the end-user applications (B2B2C).
- Responsible for end-to-end product design, from ideation alongside Product Managers to communication with developers through hand off.
- Implemented a unified cross-brand design system, created and maintained its component library, organized workshops on proper usage for the design team.
- Oversaw client implementations for white labeled versions of our core products.
- Dramatically improved hand off processes and collaboration between design and development by including engineering in the discovery phase through facilitating workshops and brainstorming sessions, and being involved throughout the entire lifespan of projects.
- Launched multiple products working as a core contributor to a tight-knit team alongside product owners and developers.
2017 — 2018
Kanbanize is a project management software that combines Kanban-style features and business automation into a virtual workspace.
- Developed and ideated company initiatives directly with the company's CEO Improved the conversion rate on multiple landing pages within the main website, promotional pages, and the product itself using A/B testing.
- Responsible for all design needs of Kanbanize as part of a 2-person design team.
- Collaborating with another product designer to ensure effective and cohesive design strategies.
- Responsible for the design of all the company's media and inbound marketing channels.
- Collaborated with software engineers, marketing, SEO, and analytics experts.
- Designed and tested various new onboarding experiences for users.
- Developed an easy to use in-house component library for the company's marketing team.
Designer for Hire
2010 — 2020
Independent general design practice for various clients and companies.
- Gained extensive experience working across a diverse range of industries, including technology, advertising, automotive, sports, restaurants, food & beverage, and farming.
- Provided a wide range of creative services, such as art direction, branding, animation, web design and development, and more.
- Operated as a solo designer, delivering exceptional design solutions to clients throughout the United States and Europe.
- Developed full-stack projects utilizing various technologies, including Git, TypeScript, React, Angular, and NestJS.
- Mentored beginner student groups as they tackled their first group projects.
- Supported students in reaching key learning objectives.
New Bulgarian University
Bachelors, Graphic Design
2012 — 2016